It is just a few days before Christmas and choosing the best dress for an upcoming holiday party can be tough. On the other hand, visiting the mall to buy a dress can be a hassle, especially if everyone is doing the same thing. Fortunately, there are many ways to achieve this without spending a lot.
- Go All Out In A Party Dress
There is no reason for you to hold back. It is the holiday season after all. Go wear your shiny jewelries and accessories. Go with bright colors that you feel will express your inner beauty. Make sure to choose a dress that comes with sleeves and a cami underneath, especially if it is cold outside. You can also go for a cocktail dress in black, red, jewel tones, silver, or gold.
- Go Simple
You can pair dressy pants with easy-to-wear tops. The dramatic silhouette of the wide leg trousers will make you look glamorous. You can also complement them with a contrasting blazer for a quick haute look or add an extra layer with a short-sleeved sequined sweater.
- Go for Skirts
If you want to look more feminine, then going for skirts is the way to go. Wear an A-line, straight, or lace skirt to achieve this appeal. You can also wear a pair of shoes with a bright red color.
- Go Casual
If you want to wear something comfortable, then you can simply wear your jeans. You may want to choose dark-colored jeans to make you look fitter. Find a top that is dressier than your normal top. If you want to attend the party with some accessory, a cocktail ring will suffice.
- Dress-Up With Accessories
Accessories add flair to your getup. Wear your extravagant shoes and fanciest clutches. These make a good combination with casual clothing. You can also try going for a sequined clutch, a statement cocktail ring, and a long simple necklace. This works best if you plan to wear your hair down and if your top or dress has a modest neckline. You can also pick a wide statement necklace and carry a mini-bag on a long chain. This complement tops that come with deep neckline. On the other hand, you also have the option to wear a statement chandelier earring, a wrist cuff, and a simple satin clutch. This will complement styles where you wear your hair up or if your top has an exposed back.
Dressing up this holiday season will make you feel good about yourself and can help you enjoy the party more.
A lot of people have already moved from getting their skin bronzed through sun bathing to visiting tanning salons and an even bigger number of people going for self –tanning products for convenience and to lessen the risk of damaging their skin through repeated exposure to harmful UV rays. But did you know that you have the opportunity to retain a healthy tanning lifestyle by opting for organic tanning solutions?
Utilizing an organic spray tan ensures that you do not get any wrinkles, rashes, skin irritation and other skin problems in the process. Through organic spray tanning, it keeps the moisture of the skin intact while repairing damaged skin cells thanks to organic spray tan products consisting mostly of organic ingredients. It does not contain synthetic colors, parabens, alcohol, oil, perfume, odor or any form of chemicals or preservatives which can be harmful to your skin that other spray tan products have as part of their ingredients.
In addition to these facts, organic spray tan solutions do not have any odor and creates tan that lasts longer and that fade more evenly. It also conceals cellulite and blemishes which help beautify your skin. Organic tan spray products also cost the same as their non-organic counterparts on the market which makes them a more attractive option especially for those who are conscious about their skin’s health. It is only a matter of time before tanning enthusiasts switch to the much safer organic spray tan.
To get started with spray tanning, find a tanning machine with real value. Here are some of the popular professional tanning system:
- Eleuthera Spray Tanning Machine
- Exuma Spray Tanning Machine
- Mayaguana Spray Tanning Machine
- Inagua Airbrush Machine
- Samana Airbrush Machine
Achieve a flawless tan this season and dress up for the parties. And if you are feeling generous, you can even pick one of the tanning machines above as a gift to your tanning addict friend.
Christmas is just around the corner and as much as possible, you want look your best. Fortunately, there are many ways for you to look good with makeup.
- Putting eye shadows first, followed by foundation and any other makeup you want to wear will do the trick. By doing this, you can be sure that any loose eye shadow will not fall where you do not want it to fall.
- Do things simple. Twist one section from the front of your hair if you want to put it up. After twisting it, pin it into place at the back of your head. Do the same to the other side. Once you finish this, take the remainder of your hair and tie a messy bun. This is not only easy and quick to do, but it will give you added appeal.
- Put some glitters on your lips to match the vibrant holiday season. Line your lips with a light-colored lip pencil before and then add some foundation on the corners of your mouth. Afterwards, apply some creamy lipstick using lip brush before using a flat brush to add on your glitter. Lastly, you can apply gloss on your lips. You can also add clear lip gloss to give your lips more color. Keep in mind that you should refrain from drinking, kissing, and eating, if you have glittery lips.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol because it will dry your skin. If you want to enjoy alcohol however, what you can do is to apply cleansing milk. This contains hyaluronic acid and can help keep your face looking young. You can also put on a brightening facemask. Just make sure to look for ones that contain alpha-hydroxy acids, which help in moisturizing your skin.
- Massage your eyes to keep them from looking dull. Start at the corner of one of your eyes and then slowly work your way up, going between your brow bone and your eye. Make sure to rub them gently as you go until you reach the outer part of your eyes. Do the same thing when it comes to your lower lash line. Be careful however, when applying your blusher as applying it too high can make you look stressed.
- The trick to getting a flat stomach is by taking peppermint capsules or drinking aloe vera juice. This helps the digestive system do its job, leading to a flat stomach. You can also cut down on foods that can cause excessive gas and bloating. Limit your sugar intake as well as fermented products like cheese or alcohol.
You can try one of this to see what works for you best.