Christmas is just around the corner and as much as possible, you want look your best. Fortunately, there are many ways for you to look good with makeup.
- Putting eye shadows first, followed by foundation and any other makeup you want to wear will do the trick. By doing this, you can be sure that any loose eye shadow will not fall where you do not want it to fall.
- Do things simple. Twist one section from the front of your hair if you want to put it up. After twisting it, pin it into place at the back of your head. Do the same to the other side. Once you finish this, take the remainder of your hair and tie a messy bun. This is not only easy and quick to do, but it will give you added appeal.
- Put some glitters on your lips to match the vibrant holiday season. Line your lips with a light-colored lip pencil before and then add some foundation on the corners of your mouth. Afterwards, apply some creamy lipstick using lip brush before using a flat brush to add on your glitter. Lastly, you can apply gloss on your lips. You can also add clear lip gloss to give your lips more color. Keep in mind that you should refrain from drinking, kissing, and eating, if you have glittery lips.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol because it will dry your skin. If you want to enjoy alcohol however, what you can do is to apply cleansing milk. This contains hyaluronic acid and can help keep your face looking young. You can also put on a brightening facemask. Just make sure to look for ones that contain alpha-hydroxy acids, which help in moisturizing your skin.
- Massage your eyes to keep them from looking dull. Start at the corner of one of your eyes and then slowly work your way up, going between your brow bone and your eye. Make sure to rub them gently as you go until you reach the outer part of your eyes. Do the same thing when it comes to your lower lash line. Be careful however, when applying your blusher as applying it too high can make you look stressed.
- The trick to getting a flat stomach is by taking peppermint capsules or drinking aloe vera juice. This helps the digestive system do its job, leading to a flat stomach. You can also cut down on foods that can cause excessive gas and bloating. Limit your sugar intake as well as fermented products like cheese or alcohol.
You can try one of this to see what works for you best.