Having a tan colored skin tone brings out the features of your body as well as boosts your sex-appeal. However, it’s not that easy to have a tan especially if you don’t know how to do it. There are many ways to get a tan fast and the results of it depend on how you do it and if you did it properly. Here are some ways to get that glowing bronzed body in no time.
Do it naturally
- Choose a lotion or oil (whichever suits you) with low SPF for a fast tan as well as protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Apply the lotion or oil of choice before sunbathing.
- Get naked to even out the tan color throughout your skin.
- Choose the spot where there is direct sunlight in order to speed up the tanning process (you can do it while dipping in water as well).
- After getting the right color you want, moisturize your body frequently by using products that’s purposed for that.
- Choose your method. You can either choose to use fake tanners or spray tan. I suggest you avoid the sun beds as it could be very dangerous for your skin.
- Choose the product that suits your method. For fake tanners, you can choose from a variety of products like oils, creams and lotions found at Thermalabs. If you plan on spray tanning, better find a complete set of equipment for doing just that.
- Be sure to shave body hair before undergoing the process of self-tanning.
- Exfoliate beforehand to improve the speed of tanning and enhance results.
- Apply the desired product. For fake tanners, be sure to read the labels of the product before doing anything. You can even watch tutorials in the internet with the desired product. For spray tans, make sure to choose a wide area where you can spray freely. Cover the floor with newspapers to protect it from getting stained. When spraying, be sure to apply evenly throughout your body.
After tanning process is completed, moisturize your body every day to prolong the effect on your skin.