Having uneven skin tone can be quite a nightmare but this is heightened if your face and your body are shades apart. This can be quite a big problem as this can turn heads and it can also cause issues with which clothes to wear. This can also be a product of tanning as much of your body absorbs the sun’s rays as opposed to our face. Since our face has a much sensitive skin than our body’s, we tend to shield it a lot thus earning a much lighter tone.
- Makeup is your friend. While we can’t magically change the color of our body or our face, makeup is a good way to help even out the skin tone. It’s best to remember using the right shade of foundation since a lighter foundation might end up highlighting your face.
- Use a self-tanner. If you’re more on an olive color or bronze, dabbing on some self-tanners will do the trick. It gets better as you can manipulate the way how the bronze settles on your skin. This gives room to the 3D like tan that the Jenners have popularized.
- Bronzers are a key to getting the dark hues right. If you’re not sure about trying out some self-tanning then bronzers is the next best cosmetics agent. With a dab of this powder on your skin, you can easily shift the tone. Much like a self-tanner, using a bronzer can help you achieve a more contoured appearance.
- If you’re not keen on the makeup department, you may want to try out some bronzing balms. It’s a little different than bronzers as these concoctions work much like how BB creams do. With their thicker consistency and thick but non-greasy coverage, the bronzing balms are a good way to darken the pigmentation of your face.
- Revamp your skin care regimen. At times, our bodies do miss out on the tender loving care which is why skin discoloration starts. It’s best to set aside some time for a full-body exfoliating session. It’s best to be keen on the neck and your chest areas as these spots tend to have the stark difference in color.
Difference in color should never get in the way of you being comfortable with yourself. With these little tidbits, you can surely achieve an even tone for any occasion.