Nowadays, young generations as well as elderly people are crazy about body paints and tattoos! Airbrush body paints are non-toxic, water-based, and quick drying. That is why, they are most preferred for making temporary tattoos. Compared with the permanent cosmetic tattoo, airbrush painting is a much preferred choice. It is just made by spraying the paint with airbrush. In this kind of art, you don’t have to worry about the pain and discomfort when doing a permanent tattoo.
What you will need is the paint of your choice and your Airbrush system! Regarding about the ink, the viscosity and safety of the additives should be considered when buying them. The compressor of the Airbrush system has 3 speed options (depending on the machine you purchase). You can switch between the 3 speed options: L for low, M for medium and H for high. You can also play with the trigger so as to get the right amount of solution you want the airbrush to blow. It is all up to you!
Now you can experiment with body paints using your Airbrush System! Body paints usually remains for few days or about a week, hence, it is considered as temporary body art. Usually, the paints are water-based products, and can be easily cleaned with body oils. As being said, body paints are non-toxic and dries within few seconds. There are available ready-to-apply body paints in the market, so can easily purchase them from any cosmetic store. You can even prepare the paint on your own, it’s all up to you!
Here are simple steps and tips you can follow:
- Start of by thinking of what design you want being painted on. You can look up to the internet and magazines for ideas or you can make up on your own. Let your creative mind do the work!
- If you can, find a friend or an artist to help you.
- When everything’s set, change to the clothes that you will be painted in. Some people choose to wear something while being painted while others choose to be completely nude.
- Depending on what parts you are painted, you may need to move into different positions from time to time. Some paintings may take longer depending on the complexity. Some may take minutes while more complex ones could take hours to complete.
- Allow the paint to dry completely, and enjoy your look!
When one thinks of summer, you can’t skip the idea of going to the beach. What’s not to like with the tumbling cool waves while enjoying a lazy sunbathing session? While not everyone can enjoy the simplicities of getting a tan, there’s just so many things that people can do at the beach.
While a group of friends can just bring their bounty of food and enjoy the view, where’s the fun in that? There are just so many activities that you can do by the shore or even within the waters, how about some gifts to give to your friends so you can spice things up?
Without further ado, just what gifts can you give to your friends would make their summer more exciting?
- Water guns: Not everyone can enjoy the thrill of water guns but for individuals who do, they’re in for a kick of fun and mischief. You might want to be careful who you give these out to or else your friend might consistently pester you during the trip.
- Quirky floats: While the usual float to complement your trip is your trusty inner tube. You can actually find a lot of floats that not only look ridiculous but also just as fun. You’ll probably come across a pretzel shaped one or even that of a killer whale. Whatever might be the quirkiest choice wins!
- Beach towel: If your friend is not the type to get a specific towel for the beach, now might be the chance to give them one. While there’s no exact difference between a regular towel and a beach towel, beach towels give the user the chance to lounge on the sand. They’re also built with the space to store itself as a roll, thus more convenience.
These might not be a long list but summer gift ideas are not limited to the items listed. A little exploration in the department store might help out on more gift ideas so don’t hold back on checking!
Can you feel the summer heat? With the leaves turning much greener for this season, you’ll notice the very distinct rise in the temperature. With a hot blazing sun to coerce you to spend some time at the beach; that’s what most individuals think about summer. It’s no surprise you’d be dishing out the chilled drinks to keep yourself cool for this time of the year.
While we can always take a dip at the beach, it’s still very important to drink water. With the climate going up, you’ll want to drink twice the normal amount for this season. If you’re a little challenged on getting more than the prescribed 8 glasses of water daily, you’ll want to think twice if you know the harm that too much heat can do to your skin.
With the hotter days on our way, your body expends more sweat to keep your body cool. This means that your overall water in your body is diminished drastically.
Your skin also takes a beating since your body tries to produce more sweat. Having a low water intake can cause your skin to shrivel up in certain areas due to dehydration.
One big downfall with missing out on replenishing much of your fluids is how your body malfunctions. You’ll end up being susceptible to high fevers or experience vomiting. Another concern would be short breaths and even cause seizures.
If you’re not accustomed to drink a lot of water, it’s good to have a glass every hour. You may find it a difficult task to commit to but being able to watch over your water intake in such a hot season is going to help your body cope. A glass of water can go a long way especially with how hot the summer is going to be.
With the summer heat doing so much damage your skin, there are just so much products to apply to keep your skin in tip top condition. Some of the season’s ideal approach would be to make use of copious amounts of moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Another matter would be using sun tan to avoid further damage when you’re out and about under the sun.
With so many products making use of various unknown chemicals, you’re not the only whose been quite keen on what they apply on their skin. A good alternative to keep your skin in check is to make use of fresh juice. While you don’t really need to apply this particular juice to the skin itself, using fresh and natural juices from fruits and vegetables can help your body be at its best.
If you’re eager to know just what juices (be it a drinking kind or those that can be applied to your skin) you can make use to keep your body at its best, during summer or any other season, you can refer to the listed juices to complement your lifestyle:
- You can make use of carrots, grapefruits, papaya and cucumber to help fight off the skin’s signs of aging.
- If you’d like to moisturize your skin, you can add in some lettuce.
- Lemon helps in lightening your skin while tomato aids in controlling oily skin.
- If you’d like to exfoliate your skin, you can make use of apple, milk, lemon and even grapes. You can also remove dead skin and blackheads with these ingredients.
- Yogurt helps in exfoliating your skin but aids in strengthening your skin due to the amino acids it contains.
- Don’t hesitate on using cucumber in your juices, there’s a reason why cucumber slices are great to soothing the skin around your eyes.
It’s best to let the juice set on your skin before washing it off with lukewarm or cold water. This will aid your skin on absorbing much of the juice’s nutrients to help nourish your skin.
With the summer season right around the corner, a lot of individuals are preparing their selves for some time under the sun. It’s no surprise to see a lot of people basking under the sun as summer is the high time to getting your much needed tan.
While sunbathing is one of the most cost efficient, if not tedious, approach to getting a tan, you might be neglecting some other parts of your body that is exposed to the intense heat. This happens to be your hair; which absorbs as much of the summer sun as you continue to lie under it.
The sun can do a lot of damage to your hair if you’re not careful. In worst case scenarios, you’d end up with brittle and dry hair over a lovely tan. No one really wants that combination thus you’ll need some post-tanning session care for your hair.
To get the ball rolling, here are some tips to help you on keeping great hair after a lofty time under the sun.
- You can make use of specific hair care products that were crafted to aid your hair during the summer days. These products such as the Rene Furterer Protective Summer Oil aid in hydrating and nourishing your hair after being in under sun. A more natural approach would be using safflower oil as it not only lessens hair fall and baldness but also keeps your hair hydrated.
- You can also put on some leave on conditioner while you sunbathe. It’s best to wrap your hair with a towel to not only protect it from further damage but also to aid in getting the nutrients from the conditioner absorbed easily.
- Avoiding blow drying your hair. While this is a clear cut tip, it’s best not to put your hair under more heat than necessary.
With these tips, you’re good to go on looking your best for summer.