With the summer heat doing so much damage your skin, there are just so much products to apply to keep your skin in tip top condition. Some of the season’s ideal approach would be to make use of copious amounts of moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Another matter would be using sun tan to avoid further damage when you’re out and about under the sun.
With so many products making use of various unknown chemicals, you’re not the only whose been quite keen on what they apply on their skin. A good alternative to keep your skin in check is to make use of fresh juice. While you don’t really need to apply this particular juice to the skin itself, using fresh and natural juices from fruits and vegetables can help your body be at its best.
If you’re eager to know just what juices (be it a drinking kind or those that can be applied to your skin) you can make use to keep your body at its best, during summer or any other season, you can refer to the listed juices to complement your lifestyle:
- You can make use of carrots, grapefruits, papaya and cucumber to help fight off the skin’s signs of aging.
- If you’d like to moisturize your skin, you can add in some lettuce.
- Lemon helps in lightening your skin while tomato aids in controlling oily skin.
- If you’d like to exfoliate your skin, you can make use of apple, milk, lemon and even grapes. You can also remove dead skin and blackheads with these ingredients.
- Yogurt helps in exfoliating your skin but aids in strengthening your skin due to the amino acids it contains.
- Don’t hesitate on using cucumber in your juices, there’s a reason why cucumber slices are great to soothing the skin around your eyes.
It’s best to let the juice set on your skin before washing it off with lukewarm or cold water. This will aid your skin on absorbing much of the juice’s nutrients to help nourish your skin.