One of the biggest hurdle during the warm months is keeping your skin hydrated. While staying out in the sun for a long duration is not ideal, even indoors, our skin is still assaulted by the heat. No one wants to have dry flaky skin or an enflamed one due to the rising degrees.
If you’re an individual who has seriously dry skin or having a skin condition, warm months spell more inconvenience for you. Rest assured, in this article, there are various moisturizers to ease the discomfort for summer.
If you’re hoping to try out some moisturizing products in the market, here are some notable names you’d want to remember:
- From Benefit, they have the Total Moisture Facial Cream which aids in giving you a refreshed complexion while also providing your skin protection from dirt.
- Not only does it give a whole day glow, the Philosophy Hope in a Jar moisturizer keeps your skin quenched for quite a long duration.
- Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Hydrator is also a very good choice to aid you on moisturizing your skin. Due to its consistency, it’s easily absorbed by your skin and provides a thorough hydration while leaving a smooth finish.
If commercialized moisturizers are not your cup of tea, don’t you worry, there are also some natural moisturizers for a more organic approach to skin care regimen.
- Milk has always been known to be great for your skin. While it is ideally used for skin whitening due to the lactic acid, milk has soothing properties which can aid in sorting out inflamed dry skin.
- If you’re a big fan of honey, then you’re in luck. Honey is a famous natural moisturizer that is loaded with a lot of good stuff such as being an anti-microbial, and antioxidant.
With these moisturizers, you’re sure to enjoy the warmer days without having to be inconvenienced by dry skin.