2019 has just started a few weeks ago but it’s still too early to throw the towel. It’s the time to seize the day and make yourself better. Taking care of your skin should be part of your day to day regimen. In order to make your best look a staple for 2019, you’ll want to maintain glowing skin. While it may sound like a difficult goal, getting glowing skin isn’t that hard. Here are some tips you can consider to achieve just that:
- Change your diet. Try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet. Fruits rich in vitamin C and hydration will keep your skin glowing. You can have some citrus for dessert from here onwards.
- Follow a skin care regimen. Incorporating a skin care regimen is a good way to pamper your skin especially after a tired day from work. It’s important to get rid of impurities while also putting on some nourishing skin care products during morning and night.
- Exfoliate when you can. Try to do exfoliation at most twice a week to remove the dead skin cells and any impurities that clung to the outermost layer of your skin. Exfoliation is important in making way to younger skin which can also absorb skin care products much easier. Do not over-exfoliate or be too harsh as it can cause more harm than good.
- Throw in some self tanner into the mix; putting on a tan will definitely help keep your skin glowing. Having a tan can not only hide any flaws, you can also even out your tone. Using a self tanner is much preferred than sunbathing or indoor tanning as it doesn’t put your skin under harsh conditions to obtain a tan. It’s best to put on some self tanning right after exfoliating your skin.
Keeping one’s skin is important to look your best. In order to get that goal in mind, you need to follow through a skin care regimen. Moisturizing is important to keep one’s skin from drying up. As we get into a hectic schedule, it can be hard to commit to having a good skin care regimen. We can stick to at least thirty minutes a day to an hour for skin care.
While we get into the notion of providing our skin with moisture, here are the reasons why you should do it every day:
- Your skin can easily dry up due to the environment. Dry skin can easily aggravate or you might earn wounds from it. Make sure to put on some cream or lotion right after taking a bath to avoid this from happening.
- If you have a tan or sporting a self tan, it is important to moisturize your skin. Dry skin can easily flake off and cause an uneven skin tone. You don’t want to ruin your hard earned tan thus it’s important to put on some moisturizing cream. If you did a self-tan, it’s important to avoid using skin care products that have retinol. Retinol can easily burn off your self tan which can set you back from enjoying a good look.
- As we grow older, our skin tends to lose its elasticity and it can get dry easily. To make sure that we are not prematurely aging, it’s important to put on some moisturizing agents.
- To sort out any skin ailment, it’s important to put some moisturizing agent to soften any skin damage. This lessens the discomfort and aids in the healing process. Most moisturizing agents tend to have a cooling sensation. However, it is important to test it out before putting on the affected skin.
Sunbathing is the most common approach to getting tanned skin. With the weather clearing up slowly to welcome to spring, we’re going to expect a lot of individuals getting their share of the sun’s warmth. While basking under the sun is a good way to start the day, prolonged exposure can be very dangerous. If you aren’t vigilant, you can land yourself in hot water for overdoing on the sun tanning.
Fret not, there are still ways to tan safely and here are some ways to do so:
- Put on a good amount of sunscreen before sunbathing. Sunscreen is your initial protection against the sun’s harmful rays. Exposing yourself to hours on end can heighten the chances of harm. In fact, you need to reapply your sunscreen every two hours to make sure you stay protected. Unprotected skin results in nasty sunburn; or worse, it could even progress to skin cancer. Make sure to let the sunscreen dry up, usually thirty minutes, before getting your share of vitamin D.
- Take some breaks when you do sun tanning. You put your body in a lot of harm while sunbathing thus it’s very important to take breaks and rehydrate. Individuals who don’t take breaks are susceptible to heat strokes or deadlier sun borne disease. Make sure to keep yourself well-hydrated so you can keep on pumping out sweat which cools your body down.
- Overexposure is another issue that needs to be considered when sunbathing. When it comes to the time of when you do your sunbathing, it is important to be careful of the time of day. From noon to 4 in the afternoon, the sun’s rays are deadliest. This is usually the time that individuals opt to tan since the rays are intense. However, it would be best to tan at most thirty minutes during this period to avoid taxing your body and causing too much damage to your skin.
Eczema can be hard to deal with. It can be quite the handicap at enjoying certain things such as tanning. If you want to get a tan, sunbathing or indoor tanning is out of the picture since it can aggravate your eczema.
With that in mind, getting a tan can be quite a hurdle. Thankfully, with modern innovation, self tanning has been crafted. Self tanning gives you the chance to get a tan without having to expose yourself to the harmful UV rays. Unfortunately, since self tanners are chemical based, you still need to be extra careful with what to get.
In order to get the best out of your self tanning experience, here are some tips to consider to aid you on tanning despite having eczema:
– Avoid self tanners that contain DHA or Dihydroxyacetone in the labels. This chemical can inhibit allergic reactions to individuals who have eczema. No one wants to get an allergic reaction when putting on a tan, right?
– If you aren’t familiar with what self tanners you can use, you can try to do a skin test beforehand. It’s best to put on a small drop on your skin and let it sit for at least thirty minutes. If it becomes red and itchy, it’s a sure sign that you can’t really use this tanner.
– For better results, make use of organic self tanners. Organic self tanners are crafted from natural materials with little to no added chemicals in them. You can opt for the self tanners from Thermalabs to be able to enjoy your self tanning experience.
– When applying the self tanner, make sure to dab lightly especially on areas that are sensitive after being exfoliated. You don’t want your self tanner to be too thick nor do you want your skin to be aggravated by the self tanner.