Nowadays, young generations as well as elderly people are crazy about body paints and tattoos! Airbrush body paints are non-toxic, water-based, and quick drying. That is why, they are most preferred for making temporary tattoos. Compared with the permanent cosmetic tattoo, airbrush painting is a much preferred choice. It is just made by spraying the paint with airbrush. In this kind of art, you don’t have to worry about the pain and discomfort when doing a permanent tattoo.
What you will need is the paint of your choice and your Airbrush system! Regarding about the ink, the viscosity and safety of the additives should be considered when buying them. The compressor of the Airbrush system has 3 speed options (depending on the machine you purchase). You can switch between the 3 speed options: L for low, M for medium and H for high. You can also play with the trigger so as to get the right amount of solution you want the airbrush to blow. It is all up to you!
Now you can experiment with body paints using your Airbrush System! Body paints usually remains for few days or about a week, hence, it is considered as temporary body art. Usually, the paints are water-based products, and can be easily cleaned with body oils. As being said, body paints are non-toxic and dries within few seconds. There are available ready-to-apply body paints in the market, so can easily purchase them from any cosmetic store. You can even prepare the paint on your own, it’s all up to you!
Here are simple steps and tips you can follow:
- Start of by thinking of what design you want being painted on. You can look up to the internet and magazines for ideas or you can make up on your own. Let your creative mind do the work!
- If you can, find a friend or an artist to help you.
- When everything’s set, change to the clothes that you will be painted in. Some people choose to wear something while being painted while others choose to be completely nude.
- Depending on what parts you are painted, you may need to move into different positions from time to time. Some paintings may take longer depending on the complexity. Some may take minutes while more complex ones could take hours to complete.
- Allow the paint to dry completely, and enjoy your look!
When one thinks of summer, you can’t skip the idea of going to the beach. What’s not to like with the tumbling cool waves while enjoying a lazy sunbathing session? While not everyone can enjoy the simplicities of getting a tan, there’s just so many things that people can do at the beach.
While a group of friends can just bring their bounty of food and enjoy the view, where’s the fun in that? There are just so many activities that you can do by the shore or even within the waters, how about some gifts to give to your friends so you can spice things up?
Without further ado, just what gifts can you give to your friends would make their summer more exciting?
- Water guns: Not everyone can enjoy the thrill of water guns but for individuals who do, they’re in for a kick of fun and mischief. You might want to be careful who you give these out to or else your friend might consistently pester you during the trip.
- Quirky floats: While the usual float to complement your trip is your trusty inner tube. You can actually find a lot of floats that not only look ridiculous but also just as fun. You’ll probably come across a pretzel shaped one or even that of a killer whale. Whatever might be the quirkiest choice wins!
- Beach towel: If your friend is not the type to get a specific towel for the beach, now might be the chance to give them one. While there’s no exact difference between a regular towel and a beach towel, beach towels give the user the chance to lounge on the sand. They’re also built with the space to store itself as a roll, thus more convenience.
These might not be a long list but summer gift ideas are not limited to the items listed. A little exploration in the department store might help out on more gift ideas so don’t hold back on checking!
It is just a few days before Christmas and choosing the best dress for an upcoming holiday party can be tough. On the other hand, visiting the mall to buy a dress can be a hassle, especially if everyone is doing the same thing. Fortunately, there are many ways to achieve this without spending a lot.
- Go All Out In A Party Dress
There is no reason for you to hold back. It is the holiday season after all. Go wear your shiny jewelries and accessories. Go with bright colors that you feel will express your inner beauty. Make sure to choose a dress that comes with sleeves and a cami underneath, especially if it is cold outside. You can also go for a cocktail dress in black, red, jewel tones, silver, or gold.
- Go Simple
You can pair dressy pants with easy-to-wear tops. The dramatic silhouette of the wide leg trousers will make you look glamorous. You can also complement them with a contrasting blazer for a quick haute look or add an extra layer with a short-sleeved sequined sweater.
- Go for Skirts
If you want to look more feminine, then going for skirts is the way to go. Wear an A-line, straight, or lace skirt to achieve this appeal. You can also wear a pair of shoes with a bright red color.
- Go Casual
If you want to wear something comfortable, then you can simply wear your jeans. You may want to choose dark-colored jeans to make you look fitter. Find a top that is dressier than your normal top. If you want to attend the party with some accessory, a cocktail ring will suffice.
- Dress-Up With Accessories
Accessories add flair to your getup. Wear your extravagant shoes and fanciest clutches. These make a good combination with casual clothing. You can also try going for a sequined clutch, a statement cocktail ring, and a long simple necklace. This works best if you plan to wear your hair down and if your top or dress has a modest neckline. You can also pick a wide statement necklace and carry a mini-bag on a long chain. This complement tops that come with deep neckline. On the other hand, you also have the option to wear a statement chandelier earring, a wrist cuff, and a simple satin clutch. This will complement styles where you wear your hair up or if your top has an exposed back.
Dressing up this holiday season will make you feel good about yourself and can help you enjoy the party more.