2019 has just started a few weeks ago but it’s still too early to throw the towel. It’s the time to seize the day and make yourself better. Taking care of your skin should be part of your day to day regimen. In order to make your best look a staple for 2019, you’ll want to maintain glowing skin. While it may sound like a difficult goal, getting glowing skin isn’t that hard. Here are some tips you can consider to achieve just that:
- Change your diet. Try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet. Fruits rich in vitamin C and hydration will keep your skin glowing. You can have some citrus for dessert from here onwards.
- Follow a skin care regimen. Incorporating a skin care regimen is a good way to pamper your skin especially after a tired day from work. It’s important to get rid of impurities while also putting on some nourishing skin care products during morning and night.
- Exfoliate when you can. Try to do exfoliation at most twice a week to remove the dead skin cells and any impurities that clung to the outermost layer of your skin. Exfoliation is important in making way to younger skin which can also absorb skin care products much easier. Do not over-exfoliate or be too harsh as it can cause more harm than good.
- Throw in some self tanner into the mix; putting on a tan will definitely help keep your skin glowing. Having a tan can not only hide any flaws, you can also even out your tone. Using a self tanner is much preferred than sunbathing or indoor tanning as it doesn’t put your skin under harsh conditions to obtain a tan. It’s best to put on some self tanning right after exfoliating your skin.
Keeping one’s skin is important to look your best. In order to get that goal in mind, you need to follow through a skin care regimen. Moisturizing is important to keep one’s skin from drying up. As we get into a hectic schedule, it can be hard to commit to having a good skin care regimen. We can stick to at least thirty minutes a day to an hour for skin care.
While we get into the notion of providing our skin with moisture, here are the reasons why you should do it every day:
- Your skin can easily dry up due to the environment. Dry skin can easily aggravate or you might earn wounds from it. Make sure to put on some cream or lotion right after taking a bath to avoid this from happening.
- If you have a tan or sporting a self tan, it is important to moisturize your skin. Dry skin can easily flake off and cause an uneven skin tone. You don’t want to ruin your hard earned tan thus it’s important to put on some moisturizing cream. If you did a self-tan, it’s important to avoid using skin care products that have retinol. Retinol can easily burn off your self tan which can set you back from enjoying a good look.
- As we grow older, our skin tends to lose its elasticity and it can get dry easily. To make sure that we are not prematurely aging, it’s important to put on some moisturizing agents.
- To sort out any skin ailment, it’s important to put some moisturizing agent to soften any skin damage. This lessens the discomfort and aids in the healing process. Most moisturizing agents tend to have a cooling sensation. However, it is important to test it out before putting on the affected skin.
Sunbathing is the most common approach to getting tanned skin. With the weather clearing up slowly to welcome to spring, we’re going to expect a lot of individuals getting their share of the sun’s warmth. While basking under the sun is a good way to start the day, prolonged exposure can be very dangerous. If you aren’t vigilant, you can land yourself in hot water for overdoing on the sun tanning.
Fret not, there are still ways to tan safely and here are some ways to do so:
- Put on a good amount of sunscreen before sunbathing. Sunscreen is your initial protection against the sun’s harmful rays. Exposing yourself to hours on end can heighten the chances of harm. In fact, you need to reapply your sunscreen every two hours to make sure you stay protected. Unprotected skin results in nasty sunburn; or worse, it could even progress to skin cancer. Make sure to let the sunscreen dry up, usually thirty minutes, before getting your share of vitamin D.
- Take some breaks when you do sun tanning. You put your body in a lot of harm while sunbathing thus it’s very important to take breaks and rehydrate. Individuals who don’t take breaks are susceptible to heat strokes or deadlier sun borne disease. Make sure to keep yourself well-hydrated so you can keep on pumping out sweat which cools your body down.
- Overexposure is another issue that needs to be considered when sunbathing. When it comes to the time of when you do your sunbathing, it is important to be careful of the time of day. From noon to 4 in the afternoon, the sun’s rays are deadliest. This is usually the time that individuals opt to tan since the rays are intense. However, it would be best to tan at most thirty minutes during this period to avoid taxing your body and causing too much damage to your skin.
Eczema can be hard to deal with. It can be quite the handicap at enjoying certain things such as tanning. If you want to get a tan, sunbathing or indoor tanning is out of the picture since it can aggravate your eczema.
With that in mind, getting a tan can be quite a hurdle. Thankfully, with modern innovation, self tanning has been crafted. Self tanning gives you the chance to get a tan without having to expose yourself to the harmful UV rays. Unfortunately, since self tanners are chemical based, you still need to be extra careful with what to get.
In order to get the best out of your self tanning experience, here are some tips to consider to aid you on tanning despite having eczema:
– Avoid self tanners that contain DHA or Dihydroxyacetone in the labels. This chemical can inhibit allergic reactions to individuals who have eczema. No one wants to get an allergic reaction when putting on a tan, right?
– If you aren’t familiar with what self tanners you can use, you can try to do a skin test beforehand. It’s best to put on a small drop on your skin and let it sit for at least thirty minutes. If it becomes red and itchy, it’s a sure sign that you can’t really use this tanner.
– For better results, make use of organic self tanners. Organic self tanners are crafted from natural materials with little to no added chemicals in them. You can opt for the self tanners from Thermalabs to be able to enjoy your self tanning experience.
– When applying the self tanner, make sure to dab lightly especially on areas that are sensitive after being exfoliated. You don’t want your self tanner to be too thick nor do you want your skin to be aggravated by the self tanner.
When it comes to tanned skin, it can be daunting to put on some makeup. While inexperienced makeup artists will tell you that self tanned skin is hard to work with, it’s actually not that hard. In order to enjoy a great look, you’ll need to be familiar with how self tanned skin works. To avoid ruining your self tan, it’s best to avoid products that contain retinol. This chemical can easily erase the tanned tone thus ruining your hard work on getting a good tan.
In order to make the most out of your tanned skin, you have to be familiar with the type of tan that you have. Do you have warm or cold tone? This tone can really determine the type of makeup you’ll be working with. If you aren’t familiar with your undertone, your makeup can be a disaster.
Another tip to consider would be to tailor your look to the occasion you’re going to be attending. You don’t want to overdo your makeup for a simple office meeting, right? Although there’s nothing wrong in being a little extra, sometimes how you look can make or break what you do.
Despite your tanned skin, don’t use too much light tones. Just because you want to make good use on highlighting your contour, it’s never a good idea to overdo on too much light makeup from your palette. Balance out the light and dark tones to make sure your makeup isn’t overdone. Additionally, try to make use of your self tanner as a bronzer. Having used your self tanner can lessen the time spent on contouring your skin thus try to contour your skin when you put on your self tanner. This can also help you become more familiar on which spots need to be highlighted and which spots need a little bit of flair to change how you look.
November is the month we’re looking forward to when it comes to Thanksgiving. However, it is also the month where a lot of sales happen. Black Friday is upon us and there’s a lot of things to look forward to. Black Friday has to be one of the days where sales go really wild. With so many items priced off, there’s a lot of people clamouring to get their beloved items at half the price; or even lower.
If you are looking forward to getting some much needed skin care items, here are some things you can consider getting during Black Friday:
– A fresh set of moisturizers would be good. You can’t still be using the same moisturizer that you bought during late summer or early autumn. It’s a good idea to shift to a much richer and thicker moisturizer since winter is coming upon us. The temperatures can get really low which can dry your skin up very easily.
– New skin care items that are geared for winter. You need skin care items that are dedicated for winter. With the skin care products priced down, it’s always a great idea to replenish your skin care items to aid in the regimen. You can also benefit getting a new set of skin care products as some skin care products can get really expensive during winter.
– Self tanning products are a great product to purchase during Black Friday sale because winter is a hard time to sunbathe. With the climate going lower and lower in temperature, it’s impossible to get one’s sunbathing. Self tanning is a much healthier approach to getting a tan since you don’t rely on UV radiation to get your tan down. While indoor tanning is a good alternative, it’s still very hazardous to one’s skin.
Thanksgiving is coming faster and faster as the days trickle by. With the climate getting colder and
colder, it’s also imperative to take better care of one’s skin. One of the best ways to help you take
better care of your skin is being careful of what you eat. We all know that you are what you eat
thus it can be tricky to work around with if you are into eating junk food.
With thanksgiving, there’s going to be a lot to feast on; thus here are some food suggestions to
give your thanksgiving a much healthier touch:
– In most of our dishes, we use a fair amount of oil in cooking them. Using olive oil over
conventional oils can actually help make your average dishes better. One great thing about olive oil
is the fatty content that works great in keeping your skin supple and glowing. It has a good number
of antioxidants that can help fight off free radicals.
– Sweet potatoes with your pumpkin pie. We have our share of potatoes for thanksgiving but
why not swap the usual potatoes for some sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes have a lower glycemic
index so they don’t aid inflaming your skin care issues. Not only do they make a good change to
your usual servings, you can also benefit by expediting the production of new skin cells. While we
can’t avoid sweetening our food, avoid overdoing it as copious intake of sugar can cause a lot of
harm to one’s skin.
– If you have some leafy greens, throw in some spinach to add some color and nutrients into
the dish. Spinach has a lot of vitamins and antioxidants that can help protect your skin from further
harm. Your skin still needs to be protected from the sun even if it’s chilly outside.
Acne can be quite a frustrating skin ailment to manage. There’s a lot of ways that acne can ruin your day and it can get worse if you don’t sort it out beforehand. Acne can happen whenever you least expect it. In the worst case scenarios, you might want to have to take medicine or apply ointments just to sort out acne.
If you want to ease the presence of acne in your body, it’s a good idea to lessen the intake of sugars and food with high glycemic index. The sugar causes the inflammation which can worsen due to your lifestyle or lack of care for your skin.
Shifting your diet can be a big step but there are a lot of ways to sort out your food intake to be able to soothe and clear out acne. Here are some specific food you can add to your day to day meals:
– Orange and yellow fruits are great additions since they have a lot of antioxidants and vitamin E
– Omega- fat rich food is great in helping acne heal thus you want to chow on some walnuts and salmon for your future meals
– Good bacteria is not only limited to doing well for your tummy but for your skin too. Raising the consumption of pickles, sauerkraut and kombucha may sound odd but they help your skin out and encourage the presence of healthy bacteria inside your stomach.
– Raise the presence of zinc in your body by consuming more cashews and almonds. While chocolate coated almonds sounds very tasty, you may want to stick to the almonds alone. Consuming milk chocolate can still inflame your acne due to the sugar in it. Dark chocolate can lessen the harm but it’s still good to eat chocolates in moderation.
Our skin can be easily damaged during the cold months. If you don’t take better care of your skin, you may experience a lot of skin ailments. To sort this out, you’ll want to rely on a good skin care regimen to be able to avoid getting to that result. While we have a lot of skin care products in the market, it’s always a good idea to make use of homebrew masks. You can not only guarantee a healthy approach to getting your skin better and well taken care of, you can also avoid the harmful chemicals that may be included in commercial products.
Homebrew masks can also be tailored to your skin type which can help you be more familiar of what works in taking care of your skin. If you want to be able to take better care of your skin without putting the extra hassle, here are some DIY masks that can help keep you skin pampered during the frigid months:
– Softer skin is achieved by keeping your skin well moisturized. Mix some avocado with a bit of honey and yogurt. Make sure you mash it until its consistency is pasty and apply to your face. Let it set for at least ten minutes or fifteen if you have more time to spare. Wash with warm water.
– Mix some honey, oatmeal and milk for a quick and soft face mask. Oatmeal is good in removing dead skin cells that have clung to your skin. Oatmeal also locks in moisture thus keeping your skin softer. Milk is great at keeping your skin moisturized while honey keeps your skin from being inflamed. You can apply this mask at night since it is soothing to your skin and a good approach to relaxing the skin of your face as well.
Sunscreen is a very important item to keep at hand. While our skin is the initial defense against the sun, it’s also easily damaged from too much sun damage. If you let your skin unprotected, you can get a very bad experience with a nasty sunburn. While that may be the immediate result of being unable to provide some protection on your skin, there are also some very dangerous effects. Skin cancer has become quite a common diagnosis to those who are addicted to sunbathing. If that’s not enough to deter you, you can also experience premature aging and uneven skin tone.
To prevent this from happening, you’ll want to put on some sunscreen. Sunscreen is important to protect your skin to avoid harm from getting the diagnosis. However, using a sunscreen is also important to how you can protect your skin. Using a sunscreen that is dedicated for your body won’t work for your face. The skin on your face is more sensitive than the overall skin of your body thus you can’t really provide optimal care to your face if you skim on the appropriate sunscreen for your face.
A good sunscreen for your face would be a physical face sunscreen. This sunscreen does not contain zinc and can be hard to find. This type of sunscreen bounces back the sun’s light thus avoiding any chance of the UV rays from being absorbed into your skin. It’s a little hard to find this type of sunscreen, what more to work around with makeup.
There are some on the market that you can try out. Before purchasing, you’ll want to try some out if they have a physical store or check the reviews to get the optimal use of your purchase. Make sure to do a skin test to avoid the instance of getting an allergy reaction with using the sunscreen.