Water is a fundamental part of our existence. With our bodies comprising to 80% water, we need our share of it every day. We need water to get through the daily grind. With days getting warmer and warmer, water is a very important aspect that we must keep in hand when summer comes.
They said that you need to drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. That concept is quite true as a dehydrated individual can’t accomplish a lot of things. Summer has a heat that can wear us down as the day goes on and water can sort that weariness out. If you aren’t familiar with the pros of drinking a good amount of water on a summer day, here are things that can make you consider to start doing so:
– Sweat cools our body down. When we work out, we tend to sweat a lot. This is our body’s mechanism to keep it cool. Excreting a lot of sweat means you’ll need to drink a lot of water. If you’re low on water on a hot day, this can lead to a lot of harm and even make you collapse from dehydration.
– On warmer days, it makes breathing quite difficult to achieve. This can be due to the heat the air has or how stuffy it can be. Drinking water can help abate the breathlessness. Water helps provide oxygen to your bloodstream, distributing them across your body thus giving you an ‘extra breath’ once you finish drinking a glass.
– As was said earlier the heat can easily wind you down, drinking lots of water can help keep you in tip-top condition. In fact, drinking a little over 8 glasses a day can help your skin stay supple under the summer heat. Though, that shouldn’t be enough to count as protection against the sun’s rays.
With the days getting warmer and warmer, it’s time to show off a little bit more skin to avoid being too stuffy in your own clothes. Summer is a drastic change from the chilly winds of spring. With the sun up high and the clouds letting the rays through for most of the day, it’s not surprising to find a lot of individuals basking under the warmth of the sun.
Sunbathing is a common trend during summer and if you’d want to get on that bandwagon, it’s always a great idea to prep your skin. Sunbathing is no joke and should be taken seriously; being too lax with it can lead to various dangerous circumstances that you’d best want to avoid.
Before getting your share of sunbathing done, make sure to change your moisturizers and creams for this hot season. The skin care products you’ve been using for spring won’t help you out for summer. It’s always good practice to purchase skin care products once a season is nearing its close.
To ease out the chances of ruining your tan, exfoliate before you bask under the sun. Exfoliating gives way to younger skin that can easily tan under the sun. Younger skin is also a good palette for tan to adhere to since the tan can last longer than skin that wasn’t buffed beforehand. You can also do your waxing at least two days before sunbathing for a much smoother appeal.
For the actual sunbathing itself, make use of tanning oils to expedite the presence of tan on your skin. Oils such as olive oil and coconut oil make great tanning oils. This also lessens the time you spend under the sun. You don’t want to loiter under the sun for hours on end just to get your summer glow.
Tanning has become quite an appealing approach to looking good. It can do a lot of good for you such as hiding one’s flaws and even providing an even skin tone. You can also sport a new look without having to do drastic changes to one’s appearance. Unfortunately, the harm in using sunbathing and indoor tanning can lead to serious concerns. Even those that do not tan but spend so much time outside can be at risk of skin cancer.
If you’re not familiar what skin cancer screening is, it is an exam where some of your skin is being screened off for being cancerous or not. With how much UV radiation an individual can get, it’s important to get screened regularly. Skin cancer has risen to be the top 4 most common cancer found across the globe. If that’s not alarming enough, melanoma, a very aggressive form of skin cancer, has caused a number of fatalities through the years. While the skin cancer screening does not prevent an individual from possibility getting skin cancer, it can help detect any possible onset of the disease. Not only that, but this screening method also helps scientists to better identify the possible ways to detect skin cancer.
Why is this important? Copious absorption of UV radiation has lead to numerous ailments these past few years. Getting skin cancer can be a daunting, if not depressing, obstacle that we all want to avoid. If skin cancer screening can detect the early onset of skin cancer, the cancerous cells can still be treated as opposed to letting it fester. Though, the results of the screening is not enough to say you have cancer thus you may need some more diagnostic tests to get the appropriate results. In the long run, lessening the exposure to UV radiation can greatly help on lessening the chances of skin cancer.
Looking great can be achieve through various ways. At times, a great skin care regimen can do a lot of aid to our look. One of the most commonly appraised part of our body is our legs. It’s not surprising as there’s quite an appeal to having good legs. Normally, one of the ways to achieve great looking legs is through waxing them to make sure that any body hair is out of the way. No one really wants to flaunt around hairy legs.
Another way to make sure your legs look good is to keep them well taken cared of. During warmer seasons or even days when the sun is shining intensely, you’ll want to lather some sunscreen to keep your skin protected. This also prevents sunburn from happening. A well moisturized skin also fends off the chances of getting dry skin which can make your legs unsightly. It’s a good practice to put some cream or lotion right after taking a bath to provide the optimal moisture for your skin.
If you’d like to have an even skin tone for your skin, tanning is a great choice to balance the skin color out. While tanning can be done through sunbathing and indoor tanning, opt for the healthiest option which is self tanning. Self tanning does not make use of UV rays thus you aren’t putting yourself in further harm just to get a great tan. Self tanning can be a daunting approach to getting one’s tan due to how complicated it can be but it’s a very rewarding method.
Once you get your self tan, you’ll need to be wary about the skin care products that you used. Always avoid those that have retinol or else you’ll end up erasing your tan while trying to take care of it.
It’s been said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. While that can be argued, makeup is one of the better ways to make yourself look more beautiful. It’s a custom that has long been appraised in the earlier centuries. If in the past, individuals found makeup as a means to look beautiful, why not now?
With the various innovations to makeup, there’s a lot of ways to look better with the aid of makeup. However, there are just some foolproof techniques that anyone can use on themselves to look better.
One of the most commonly decorated parts of your face is your eyes. Make sure to use a good contrast with your eyelids and your overall skin. Normally you’d opt for darker tones but use lighter ones as they are more enticing to look. Another tip to consider is to line the outer area of your eye with dark waterproof eyeliner. This gives emphasis which makes your eyes standout more.
Normally we’d make use of shiny lipstick to give our do the finale. Opt for a less shiny do or a matte lipstick. While shine does give quite an appeal, a matte lipstick can provide that sultry look while also giving you an air of authority. Nobody misses out on a good matte lipstick with a smoky set of eyes.
Blush on is a universal approach to putting some color to your skin. It works with anyone and for any occasion. It’s a good idea to be familiar with the right kind of blush for your skin type and tone or else you’re going to look cartoony with a very striking color on your cheeks. For good measure, brush the blush on along your cheek bones as this emphasizes your cheeks thus giving a much smaller but sharp face.
Sunbathing is one of the most beloved activities to do when the warmer days come in. Nowadays, the beach isn’t the only place to get your share of sunbathing; it can be done in an open area in the park or even your own backyard. While a lot of individuals can spend hours on end lying about and basking as much of the sun as they could, you’re putting your skin under further harm. Despite moving out of the sun’s rays, your skin is still under a lot of harm thus you want to do some tender loving aftercare to ensure your skin is healthy after sunbathing.
Once you get under a shade, drink some water. It’s important to replenish your liquids. That said; avoid bathing in hot water after sunbathing. Not only does this cause more discomfort but it will also dry your skin up. Dry skin means a lot of inconvenience as well as ruining your tan. If you’re at home run a cold shower to cool your skin and drink a good amount of cool water. If you’re by the beach, take a quick dip. Good skin can be achieved by giving your skin a breather from the sun’s harsh rays.
In order to maintain healthy tanned skin, you’ll want to incorporate moisturizers in your routine. Moisturizers are very vital to one’s skin since they aid your skin on locking in the needed nutrients especially after sunbathing. You can take a cool bath and lather some lotion and moisturizers on your face. A daily cream can also bolster your skin and make your tan look healthy and glowing. You can also make use of natural versions of moisturizers such as aloe vera. Lather some aloe vera to your skin and let it sit for a while before rinsing off with cool water.
Trying to keep beautiful skin is one the hurdles of a busy life. At times we tend to forget to take better care of ourselves that we end up looking too worse for wear. Smooth skin is one of the best ways to show that you’re taking care of yourself. There’s a lot of hazards that can harm our skin and even our lifestyle can determine how we look.
With the changing seasons, trying to maintain good skin can be tricky. However, there are some very easy ways to keep your skin smooth without having to worry about the climate.
– Firstly, you’ll want to keep yourself hydrated. Keeping your liquid intake at least eight glasses a day helps keep your body in tip top condition. It’s been noted that drinking less can be a reason why one has dry skin.
– Don’t go for hot showers during the colder months. Hot showers can dry your skin easily so go for warm showers instead.
– Check the material and chemicals on your clothing and perfumes. Certain chemicals can inhibit skin conditions, especially those with sensitive skin, thus it’s always handy to check out the chemicals used and applied on your day to day items.
– Watch what you eat. If it’s winter, you may want to take in more fat. Fat helps keep your skin supple and smooth during the colder temperatures. Skipping on the greasy food can help keep your skin in good condition as well. Being mindful of what you take in can greatly affect your body especially your skin.
– Make use of creams or moisturizers to help keep your skin well hydrated. Try to choose skin care products that aid in locking in moisture while also keeping it smooth. It’s good practice to apply creams and lotions right after a bath to get the most out of moisturized skin.
Beauty is always a pleasant sight to the eyes. At times it can be achieved through various means, be it surgery or make up. No one can get the luxury of surgery so makeup is the next best thing. While there’s a lot of beauty trends to follow and beauty enhancements on the market, trying to find the right one for your lifestyle can be a wonky process.
If you have a rigid beauty routine, it can be tiring to have the same look over and over again. Another thing to consider is how redundant your choices of makeup can be. If you want to spice up your beauty regimen while also helping your skin, you can follow these tips:
– Use some natural exfoliators as opposed to the commercial products. If you have sensitive skin, it can be very difficult to find a perfect cleanser. Using oatmeal will sort that out as oatmeal can give your skin a gentle cleansing. You can make use of some milk to dampen the oatmeal and scrub it along your skin to cleanse the layer of impurities. This also helps your skin become suppler without having to tamper your skin.
– If you’re keen on getting your bronzer each and every day, why not consider using a self tanner? This makes contouring semi-permanent while also saving some time spent putting on makeup. You can also get a great coverage with self tanners so that also cuts the time spent on putting on foundation to make a good palette for makeup.
– Never forget to bring some cream. You use your hands a lot thus they’ll also need their share of loving. A hand cream may sound like an odd aid in a beauty regimen but your hands should match how you look. It’s always a great idea to bring even a travel lotion in your bag.
Cancer is a growing issue in our society. It’s one of the diseases that has caused a lot of fatalities through the years thus it’s something that can’t be trifled around with. There are numerous ways to lessen the chance of getting cancer and it can be taxing to identify which is which. If you want to avoid getting cancer or lessen the probability of it happening in your life, here are some tips to consider:
- Your diet is one of the factors. While it’s not always true to everyone, what you eat does impact the chances of getting cancer. Consistently consuming fried, greasy or food-like items can lead to overweight and even harmful diseases such as cancer. For this case, it’s a good idea to switch to much cleaner means of nutrition such as fruits and vegetables. You can also cut down on the junk food.
- Your lifestyle also has a factor on your health. Aside from what you eat, if you consistently drink or consume something in excess will bite you back in the back. This is where moderation comes in. It’s important to help put a limit to the things you consume or take in your body.
- Exercise has been proven to help invigorate the body and lessen the chances of harmful diseases such as cancer. Exercise has always been praised as a means to help the body keep in shape. A simple thirty minute brisk walking everyday can already help your body out. Consistency is key after all.
- Take better care of your skin. Skin cancer has risen through the years due to copious absorption of the sun’s UV rays or tanning through indoor tanning. If you’d like to get your share of tanning done, why not consider self tanners as a healthier approach to getting your summer glow?
Tanning has gone through radical approaches. Be it through sunbathing, indoor tanning and many other methods to get a tan. With how advanced our technology is today, it’s not surprising to come across very odd and unlikely methods to get a tan. For now, we’ve got ourselves some tanning water to consider as another means of getting one’s tan. When one considers an alternative to sunbathing and indoor tanning, self tanning is the common answer. However, tanning water is a new addition to the list.
If you’re curious as to what it is, tanning water is a hydrating approach to self tanning. It is water laced with some chemicals to help you get your tanned skin. Contrary to self tanners, tanning water is spritz on your skin. However, you’ll still need to get your waxing and exfoliating beforehand to get the best out of the product.
Why does tanning water pale in comparison to self tanners? This is a new contender on the market. True it is very hydrating but the amount of tanning water you put on can be inconsistent. Due to its small size, a bottle can last for a shorter term compared to self tanners. Another thing to consider is how much you should spray to get the shade of tan that you need. There’s really no fine print on the spectrum that tanning water can give and if you aren’t careful, you might use too much of the product without achieving the tan you wanted.
Self tanner works well in this regard due to how efficient it can be. True, the numerous cons of streaking and staining can be a hassle but being keen on these points will help avoid them. One of the best self tanners to indulge into would be the Thermalabs brand due to how each self tanner under this flagship is concocted through natural means. If you truly want to get your healthy tan on, Thermalabs self tanners is a great way to achieve that.