Tanning has gone through radical approaches. Be it through sunbathing, indoor tanning and many other methods to get a tan. With how advanced our technology is today, it’s not surprising to come across very odd and unlikely methods to get a tan. For now, we’ve got ourselves some tanning water to consider as another means of getting one’s tan. When one considers an alternative to sunbathing and indoor tanning, self tanning is the common answer. However, tanning water is a new addition to the list.
If you’re curious as to what it is, tanning water is a hydrating approach to self tanning. It is water laced with some chemicals to help you get your tanned skin. Contrary to self tanners, tanning water is spritz on your skin. However, you’ll still need to get your waxing and exfoliating beforehand to get the best out of the product.
Why does tanning water pale in comparison to self tanners? This is a new contender on the market. True it is very hydrating but the amount of tanning water you put on can be inconsistent. Due to its small size, a bottle can last for a shorter term compared to self tanners. Another thing to consider is how much you should spray to get the shade of tan that you need. There’s really no fine print on the spectrum that tanning water can give and if you aren’t careful, you might use too much of the product without achieving the tan you wanted.
Self tanner works well in this regard due to how efficient it can be. True, the numerous cons of streaking and staining can be a hassle but being keen on these points will help avoid them. One of the best self tanners to indulge into would be the Thermalabs brand due to how each self tanner under this flagship is concocted through natural means. If you truly want to get your healthy tan on, Thermalabs self tanners is a great way to achieve that.
Sunbathing is still one of the methods that many individuals do to get their share of tanned skin. While it’s always a good practice to take breaks every time you do your sunbathing session, which goes without saying that you still do a lot of harm to your body in the process of doing so. You’d normally be worried with sunburn but did you know your hair is also placed in harm? If you don’t take better care of your hair after sunbathing, you’re going to end up with dry and brittle hair. That’s a really bad match to a tan you’ve worked hard to achieve.
Thus you’ll need to follow some of these post-sunbathing tips to make sure your hair makes the best complement to your summer glow:
– Rehydrate. While it doesn’t directly affect your hair, it’s enough to help your body cool down from the heat. It’s important to take it a good amount of fluids after sunbathing. The more you keep your body hydrated, the more luscious your hair becomes.
– Use conditioner and soothe your hair to cool water. Avoid putting your body directly to cold water as it’d cause a lot of problems. Try to cool down to ease the heat after hours of being under the sun. Use a conditioner that deeply treats your hair. Due to the sun’s constant assault, you want to avoid aggravating your hair further thus try to slowly massage the conditioner to your scalp. Let it sit for a bit before rinsing it off.
– You can use some hair masks. These hair care products help reinvigorate your hair and avoid it from going through a lot of damage while recuperating from the sunbathing session. If you want to go all-natural, you can make use of bananas, olive oil, eggs and even yogurt as hair masks.
Prom Night is a big event in any teenager’s life. With gorgeous dresses or wonderful suits and a party to attend to, there’s just a long list of things to do to make that day worth it. It’s no surprise that looking your best is the top priority of the event.
With so much to stress about, trying to keep good skin can be quite the struggle. Getting good skin for your prom night can be easily done if you follow the tips provided below:
– Get good enough sleep. It’s been known that a lack of sleep can do a lot of damage to your system. Your skin is also the first to suffer from a lack of sleep or stress. Try to avoid overdoing your workload and always clock in at least 8 hours of rest each night. This works a lot of wonders.
– Avoid trying out any sudden skin care prior to your prom night. To some of us, we want to look our best on the night which in turn causes us to try this and that. In most cases, our skin can’t handle the chemicals, or is allergic to what we put on thus we end up with blotchy skin or rashes. Try to avoid using random skin care items and stick to a simple skin care regimen. You can make use of organic alternatives to lessen the chances of skin ailments.
– If you have a bad care of acne, scarring or uneven skin tone, you can cover them up with a self tan. Self tanning is a great way to provide a good coverup. You don’t need to get a very strong tan; even a light layer can help hide any imperfections. Using a self tanner can also make a great palette for makeup since your skin has been primed by it.
Tanning has become quite an appealing approach to improving one’s look. Normally, we’d look into makeup or other aesthetic uplifting as a means to bring a better look. Some of the most common ways to get a tan is through sunbathing and indoor tanning. If you’re not familiar, indoor tanning has various contraptions that cater to tanning.
While anyone can make use of a tanning booth or a tanning bed, it’s always a good idea to have a better grasp of how to optimize your usage of the machine. If you’re new to indoor tanning, this article would help you out on making the experience worthwhile.
If you’re new to indoor tanning, it’s important to take in mind the kind of clothing you want to wear. Normally, individuals go bare for tanning booths but if you’re too shy for that, it’s always a good idea to make use of a bikini or clothing that don’t cover too much skin.
When it comes to tanning booths, it’s important to protect your eyes. Get yourself your own set of goggles to cover your eyes from harm. When you are inside tanning booths or tanning beds, you are doused in a more concentrated set of UV rays. If you’re not careful, going in without any protection to your eyes can lead to long term damage or even blindness. Always ask if the tanning salon provides these goggles or opt to purchase a personal pair before your schedule tanning in the tanning booth.
Before going in for your tanning session, always lather yourself with a good amount of sunscreen. Make sure that this is a wide spectrum sunscreen so that you can protect your skin from being burned while tanning. Tanning booths make use of a concentrated set of UV rays to give you the summer glow; this means a more potent approach to possible damage done to your skin. Thus, having some sunscreen will work well for you.
Trying to get a tan is one of the goals when it comes to sunbathing. While we laze around for hours on end, there’s one thing we don’t want to get when we do our share of sunbathing. Sunburn is a common occurrence when one is not careful of their skin during sunbathing.
Sunburn happens when there’s no barrier to protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays. In fact, there are a lot of factors why one can still get sunburn despite trying to protect their skin. Here are some common scenarios why getting sunburnt during your sunbathing session is highly possible:
– The sunscreen your using may be too little and has a low SPF value. SPF means skin protecting factor which is the number of times the sunscreen can block the sun’s harmful rays from seeping to your skin. If you use barely enough sunscreen to cover your body, you’re bound to get a nasty burn as you bask under the sun. Another factor would be when you put on the sunscreen. It is optimal to dry the sunscreen on your skin before you go out. Your skin needs to absorb the concoction before it works.
– What time are you tanning? If you’re tanning during the midday to make the most out of the sun’s strongest rays, that’s surely a spell for disaster. From 11 in the morning to around 2 in the afternoon, the sun emits the deadliest rays. Not only is it sweltering hot but it is also very hazardous to your body. Your sunscreen may not be enough to block off the UV rays present during this time and can lead to very nasty burns after your sunbathing session. It’s best to tan lightly during these hours or try to set a strict time on how long you’re going to lie under this heat.
Tanning has becomes quite a very appreciating appeal to get on one’s appearance. While not foe everyone, tanned skin can easily hide any flaws while also providing you with an even skin tone. One of the most common ways that an individual can get their tanned skin is through sunbathing. This is the method of lying under the sun for hours on end to get the bronze hue. Normally, tanned skin is a side effect from being out in the beach or being an outside kind of a person.
Unfortunately, being out too often or soaking a lot of the sun’s UV rays is not good for your skin. In fact, skin cancer has rose to be the fourth most common cancer found worldwide. The UV rays caused a lot of damage to your cells and also provoke cancer. If you’re not consistently outside, you’re still at harm if you’re no careful.
Consistent tanning can lead to sunburns and premature aging of your skin. Sunburn are patches of skin that are heavily damaged to exposure to the sun. If you do not lather enough sunscreen or stay out too long during your sunbathing, sunburn can be a very painful experience.
Sun spots are also another effect of tanning. While most individuals call these age spots as they show up as we grow old, age spots are patches of skin getting discoloured by the sun. Tanning can inhibit the chances of getting more sun spots on your skin. These dark spots are hard to remove thus it’s a good idea to watch out on the hours of when you do sunbathing.
Lastly, too much sun can provoke a lot of skin ailments. If you have a bad case of acne, sunbathing isn’t going to solve that for you. Too much sun can cause the acne to enflame and worse, spread out. This is a common issue to various individuals during the summer where the sun shines its brightest.
Trying to look your best for any occasion is one of the best ways to feel better with one’s self. There are numerous ways to enhance how you look. From makeup to various alterations, there’s a lot of ways to change how you look. We don’t want to drastically change our appearance but if you’re hoping to enhance your look, you can make good use of self tanners.
Tanning has become quite a beauty complement to a lot of individuals and it’s not surprising that many individuals seek it out. Self tanners are the better option as they do not cause you any harm while applying it. Another food for thought is how they are easily removed if you don’t want to have tanned skin.
Self tanners are a great way to hide a lot of flaws. If you are someone who’s unhappy with freckles or various flaws on your body, it could even be uneven skin tone, self tanners are a great asset to work with. Much like how concealers work, self tanners give you coverage for your flaws. If you have scars or uneven skin, you can also sort that out with self tanners. A good thing with self tanners is how they add a certain appeal while not overdoing it.
Another perk of benefit of using self tanners is you can shape how your body works. If you’re one who uses bronzers, think of self tanners as a body-friendly bronzer which lasts longer than your trusty make up. Contouring and accentuating your assets is an effect that self tanners can provide.
One of the great things about self tanner is they provide you a better splash of color without having to damage your skin in the process. You can also enjoy a longer sun-kissed look for any season thus you can tailor your clothing and color palette of your clothes to your kind of tan.
The beach is always a great place to go when you want to have a good time. It’s not surprising that some individuals would want to drive to the beach to spend some of their time lounging about by the sand. However, with the days getting colder, finding the appropriate time and day to visit the beach can be quite difficult.
Difficult but not impossible to achieve. There are some things to consider when you want to spend your holidays along the shoreline. There are some tips to consider when you want to hang out by the beach for the holiday season:
– If you’re going to fly out of the country to get some much-needed warm sunshine by the beach, try to avoid stressing your body out. You should try to sort out all your waxing and cleansing before traveling. Make extra effort in your skin care regimen before you travel. Your skin is one of the easiest to be damage due to change in environment.
– Bring enough clothes. You can’t be too sure what happens during the trip. Bring at least two sets of clothes. It would be ideal to have a set of warm clothes and another set for the beach. You’ll want to have something to wear when you wade through the waters.
– Try to bring a travel version of your skin care regimen. If you want to look your best wherever you go, it’s always a good practice to bring a travel friendly version of your skin care kit.
– Try not to overpack. Bring the essentials such as towels, food and a good time. Bringing too much baggage is going to get in the way of your fun. You’ll want to enjoy the holidays as best as possible so bringing fewer things is going to make the trip and the time spent much easier.
Sunbathing is the most known way to get a tan. With how easy and cost-efficient it was, it’s not surprising to find that a lot of individuals make use of this tanning method. While it is easy to get a tan under the sun, you’re also putting your hair under a lot of stress. Sunbathing can deal a lot of damage to your hair. If you’re not careful, you’d end up with brittle and dry hair that could ruin a good look with your hard-earned time on tanning.
One of the biggest factor why you need to put some after-care on your hair is how dry it is. With the presence of the sun, it’s constantly burning through each strand of hair which is damaging it as the seconds tick by while you bask under the sun.
Additionally, your hair doesn’t work well with UV radiation. Much like your skin, too much of it can deal a lot of damage to your hair which can cause dead hair as well as a cause more hair fall. To be able to sort this issue out, here are some ways you can help care for your hair after the long hours of sunbathing:
Avoid taking a hot shower. Not only does it cause damage to your very sensitive skin, it will also cause your hair more harm. Try to get a cool shower, not too cold as the chill can dry your skin up. You’ll need to gradually cool your body down.
Make good use of conditioners or items that are dedicated to helping your hair get a treatment after a long arduous time under the sun. If you’d like to avoid damaging your hair while you sunbathe, you can lather it in conditioner and wrap a cold towel around it to lessen the damage the sun can cause.
Getting a tan is one thing but trying to remove it is another. Regardless of how one gets their tan, trying to take it off is a hurdle not many would like to consider. Normally, you’d want to wait until your skin has naturally shed off the tanned layer. However, if you would like to speed things up, there are some ways to remove your tan.
One of the most known methods is using bleachers, whitening lotions or oral medication to easily lighten one’s skin. There’s a lot of downsides to this method; skin irritation, allergies or even more harm due to what you’re trying to ingest into your body. Not to worry, there are some natural ways to get your tan out of the way and you’ll be surprised to know they’re easily found in the kitchen.
- Milk and turmeric. Mix some turmeric with a cup of milk until it forms a pasty texture. Apply gently to skin and let it dry. Rinse with cold water. Milk has been known to help lighten one’s skin while turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which make it great in sorting out acne and scarring.
- Oatmeal and buttermilk. As was mentioned, milk is a great whitening agent. Mix both ingredients and gently rub in a circular motion to your skin. Let it sit for a while before rinsing with cool water. Buttermilk has high astringent properties while also being acidic; it helps tighten pores and lightens the presence of freckles. This mixture is also ideal for individuals with sensitive skin.
- Lemon juice, rosewater and cucumber. Mix all the ingredients and lightly dab to your tanned skin with a cotton ball. Let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Lemon juice can be harsh on your skin but it effectively erases tanned skin while also sorting out scars. Due to its high acidic nature, it can be inconvenient by itself. However, with the presence of rosewater and cucumber, the acidity of the le