Indoor tanning is a great way to get a tan. During the cold months, sunbathing is really out of the question thus you may want to consider indoor tanning. Indoor tanning makes use of tanning machines such as tanning beds and tanning showers however most salons offer tanning beds. If you have a friend who’s new to the indoor tanning experience, it can be a little daunting. To sort this out, you can have a good number of friends do some indoor tanning at the same time. Think of it as a bonding experience with your buds so that no one feels too intimidated. To make it more worthwhile, here are some ways to make a great indoor tanning experience worthwhile for your friends:
Book for a big appointment for the group. Nothing’s more fun than being able to get your tanning done together. Try to opt for a schedule where everyone doesn’t need to rush. A good time to get some indoor tanning would be before you all attend an event together.
Make sure to bring some sunscreen. Even if this doesn’t involve the sun, you still need sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn through the intense UV rays from the contraptions.
Advise them to wear the skimpiest clothing to make the most out of the indoor tanning experience. You can also advise them to make use of tan-through clothing if they want to be modest but still enjoy the most out of the indoor tanning experience.
It’s a good idea to time your indoor tanning. If your friend is new to indoor tanning, you may want to keep it at 30 minutes maximum to avoid overdoing the tan or putting your friend’s skin into harm. Additionally, you can also try to space the time you do your tanning to avoid overdoing your skin. Try to space at least a day or two in between each.
November is the month we’re looking forward to when it comes to Thanksgiving. However, it is also the month where a lot of sales happen. Black Friday is upon us and there’s a lot of things to look forward to. Black Friday has to be one of the days where sales go really wild. With so many items priced off, there’s a lot of people clamouring to get their beloved items at half the price; or even lower.
If you are looking forward to getting some much needed skin care items, here are some things you can consider getting during Black Friday:
– A fresh set of moisturizers would be good. You can’t still be using the same moisturizer that you bought during late summer or early autumn. It’s a good idea to shift to a much richer and thicker moisturizer since winter is coming upon us. The temperatures can get really low which can dry your skin up very easily.
– New skin care items that are geared for winter. You need skin care items that are dedicated for winter. With the skin care products priced down, it’s always a great idea to replenish your skin care items to aid in the regimen. You can also benefit getting a new set of skin care products as some skin care products can get really expensive during winter.
– Self tanning products are a great product to purchase during Black Friday sale because winter is a hard time to sunbathe. With the climate going lower and lower in temperature, it’s impossible to get one’s sunbathing. Self tanning is a much healthier approach to getting a tan since you don’t rely on UV radiation to get your tan down. While indoor tanning is a good alternative, it’s still very hazardous to one’s skin.
Thanksgiving is coming faster and faster as the days trickle by. With the climate getting colder and
colder, it’s also imperative to take better care of one’s skin. One of the best ways to help you take
better care of your skin is being careful of what you eat. We all know that you are what you eat
thus it can be tricky to work around with if you are into eating junk food.
With thanksgiving, there’s going to be a lot to feast on; thus here are some food suggestions to
give your thanksgiving a much healthier touch:
– In most of our dishes, we use a fair amount of oil in cooking them. Using olive oil over
conventional oils can actually help make your average dishes better. One great thing about olive oil
is the fatty content that works great in keeping your skin supple and glowing. It has a good number
of antioxidants that can help fight off free radicals.
– Sweet potatoes with your pumpkin pie. We have our share of potatoes for thanksgiving but
why not swap the usual potatoes for some sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes have a lower glycemic
index so they don’t aid inflaming your skin care issues. Not only do they make a good change to
your usual servings, you can also benefit by expediting the production of new skin cells. While we
can’t avoid sweetening our food, avoid overdoing it as copious intake of sugar can cause a lot of
harm to one’s skin.
– If you have some leafy greens, throw in some spinach to add some color and nutrients into
the dish. Spinach has a lot of vitamins and antioxidants that can help protect your skin from further
harm. Your skin still needs to be protected from the sun even if it’s chilly outside.
Acne can be quite a frustrating skin ailment to manage. There’s a lot of ways that acne can ruin your day and it can get worse if you don’t sort it out beforehand. Acne can happen whenever you least expect it. In the worst case scenarios, you might want to have to take medicine or apply ointments just to sort out acne.
If you want to ease the presence of acne in your body, it’s a good idea to lessen the intake of sugars and food with high glycemic index. The sugar causes the inflammation which can worsen due to your lifestyle or lack of care for your skin.
Shifting your diet can be a big step but there are a lot of ways to sort out your food intake to be able to soothe and clear out acne. Here are some specific food you can add to your day to day meals:
– Orange and yellow fruits are great additions since they have a lot of antioxidants and vitamin E
– Omega- fat rich food is great in helping acne heal thus you want to chow on some walnuts and salmon for your future meals
– Good bacteria is not only limited to doing well for your tummy but for your skin too. Raising the consumption of pickles, sauerkraut and kombucha may sound odd but they help your skin out and encourage the presence of healthy bacteria inside your stomach.
– Raise the presence of zinc in your body by consuming more cashews and almonds. While chocolate coated almonds sounds very tasty, you may want to stick to the almonds alone. Consuming milk chocolate can still inflame your acne due to the sugar in it. Dark chocolate can lessen the harm but it’s still good to eat chocolates in moderation.
When one hears about tanning, you can’t help but think of the usual method which would be through sunbathing. Sunbathing is the conventional approach to getting a tan and is most commonly done during the summer. But since we’re approaching the wintery days, it’s impossible to get our share of sunbathing. Indoor tanning can be an alternative but we can’t really spend so much money on an unhealthy approach to tanning. Consistent exposure to UV radiation is going to heighten the chances of getting skin cancer.
Thus said, we’re going to be using self tanners as a tanning medium. Self tanners have a wide range of applications and trying to find the best that works with you can be tricky.
First, you’ll want to determine your skin type. By pinpointing your skin type, you can narrow down what you can put on your skin and not. This can also limit what works with your skin type.
If you have sensitive skin, it’s very important to be mindful of what you put on your skin. If you aren’t careful, you’re going to experience a very bad case of skin allergy or worse, scars from very bad skin damage. Try to check the label before buying self tanners to make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredient that can provoke a skin allergy.
If you aren’t familiar with the ingredients used in self tanners, going for more natural means of self tanning can be a great idea. A good brand that makes use of natural ingredients is Thermalabs. Despite being a brand sold in the market, each product is crafted with organic sources thus you can lessen the chances of getting an allergic reaction. Another reason why organic ingredients are good for you is because you don’t add more chemicals to nature.
Another thing to consider is the method of how you apply self tanning. If you want the usual method of applying self tanners, you’re going to rely on a tanning lotion and apply it with a tanning mitt. A tanning mitt will need to be replaced after several times since the tan residue is hard to remove it. You can also rely on towelettes or opt for a spray tanning kit to make your self tanning experience a lot better.
It’s always a good idea to try out the self tanner before purchasing it to be assured that your skin won’t react violently.
Our skin can be easily damaged during the cold months. If you don’t take better care of your skin, you may experience a lot of skin ailments. To sort this out, you’ll want to rely on a good skin care regimen to be able to avoid getting to that result. While we have a lot of skin care products in the market, it’s always a good idea to make use of homebrew masks. You can not only guarantee a healthy approach to getting your skin better and well taken care of, you can also avoid the harmful chemicals that may be included in commercial products.
Homebrew masks can also be tailored to your skin type which can help you be more familiar of what works in taking care of your skin. If you want to be able to take better care of your skin without putting the extra hassle, here are some DIY masks that can help keep you skin pampered during the frigid months:
– Softer skin is achieved by keeping your skin well moisturized. Mix some avocado with a bit of honey and yogurt. Make sure you mash it until its consistency is pasty and apply to your face. Let it set for at least ten minutes or fifteen if you have more time to spare. Wash with warm water.
– Mix some honey, oatmeal and milk for a quick and soft face mask. Oatmeal is good in removing dead skin cells that have clung to your skin. Oatmeal also locks in moisture thus keeping your skin softer. Milk is great at keeping your skin moisturized while honey keeps your skin from being inflamed. You can apply this mask at night since it is soothing to your skin and a good approach to relaxing the skin of your face as well.
Sunscreen is a very important item to keep at hand. While our skin is the initial defense against the sun, it’s also easily damaged from too much sun damage. If you let your skin unprotected, you can get a very bad experience with a nasty sunburn. While that may be the immediate result of being unable to provide some protection on your skin, there are also some very dangerous effects. Skin cancer has become quite a common diagnosis to those who are addicted to sunbathing. If that’s not enough to deter you, you can also experience premature aging and uneven skin tone.
To prevent this from happening, you’ll want to put on some sunscreen. Sunscreen is important to protect your skin to avoid harm from getting the diagnosis. However, using a sunscreen is also important to how you can protect your skin. Using a sunscreen that is dedicated for your body won’t work for your face. The skin on your face is more sensitive than the overall skin of your body thus you can’t really provide optimal care to your face if you skim on the appropriate sunscreen for your face.
A good sunscreen for your face would be a physical face sunscreen. This sunscreen does not contain zinc and can be hard to find. This type of sunscreen bounces back the sun’s light thus avoiding any chance of the UV rays from being absorbed into your skin. It’s a little hard to find this type of sunscreen, what more to work around with makeup.
There are some on the market that you can try out. Before purchasing, you’ll want to try some out if they have a physical store or check the reviews to get the optimal use of your purchase. Make sure to do a skin test to avoid the instance of getting an allergy reaction with using the sunscreen.
Having a dewy face is one of the common ways to look fresh and beautiful. Achieving dewy skin can sound very difficult but it’s not that hard to get it. If you would like to have better looking skin, the best way to do it would be to incorporate better skin care regimens that can help your skin out. If you want to add some spice to how you look, getting a dewy face helps you out. Makeup is one way to get this look but you can’t always rely on makeup to keep looking fresh. Thus, here are some tips to getting the dewy appeal without relying on cosmetics:
– Drink plenty of water. Normally, we’d have our share of eight glasses of water or even less. Water plays a very important role in keeping your body well-hydrated which would also reflect on how supple your skin is. Having a well-hydrated body can give a nice skin complexion which is an excellent palette to work around with in getting a dewy face.
– Sleep is a very important task in keeping great skin. If you skip on the right amount of Z’s which is at least 8 hours a day, you’re going to end up having a bad set of eyebags as well as unsavory looking skin. A bad sleeping habit is also going to spell a lot of harm to your body, so you want to avoid punishing your body day by day. Set an alarm when you need to sleep to make it a habit of getting eight hours’ worth of rest.
– Use coconut oil as a buffer and a highlighter. Oils are great to provide that dewy look, even more so when they are natural. Using coconut oil can help provide your skin with moisture as well as provide an instant glow to your skin
We’ve been constantly told that sunscreen is a very important item. With our days getting hotter and hotter, it’s not a surprise that sunscreen is being shoved into our hands if we ever had a thought of going out. Sunscreen is our initial barrier to the sun’s harmful rays. If it’s sunny and cloudless outside, it’s a great idea to put on some sunscreen. However, sunny or not, it’s an important habit to put on sunscreen. Despite how overcast today may be, your skin still needs the protection that sunscreen provides.
The clouds don not block out the sun’s harmful UV rays when we’re frolicking outside thus sunscreen is vital to our day to day activities. Tanned skin may be an appealing effect from putting on sunscreen; however, sunburn is a very bad case of skin damage. No one wants to slave through days of sunburn especially when they spend a lot of hours outdoors.
Use a sunscreen that has a wide spectrum to protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. You’ll want a decent amount of SPF to really reflect the sun’s damaging rays off your skin. An important tip to consider when using sunscreen; re-apply the sunscreen every two to three hours. Much like any topical application, your sweat can easily wash off your sunscreen while you stake off under the sun. Re-application helps protect your skin for longer periods of time. However, make sure to let the sunscreen totally dry on your skin, which should take around thirty minutes.
While putting on sunscreen is a great habit to avoid further skin damage, make the most out of shade as well. The shade is a nice place to hang out during hot days and it is also very helpful to cool your skin from time to time. While ending up red as a tomato may sound amusing, you don’t want to expend your sunscreen and your body too much.
Being in control of one’s life can be taxing. As we get into the hard cycle of life, we tend to forget of our wellbeing. Unfortunately, this will bite us back, thus giving us an unhealthy state of ourselves that we can never be proud of. With so much fast food and transportation to make use of, we tend to fall into a bad string of unhealthy habits. To get back to the better flow of our lives, working out is a good way to start. Most of us would say that working out is going to cost us a lot of time and effort. It’s especially hard to insert exercise in a busy schedule.
These are just some of the excuses that a lot of us have heard through the years. We can’t help but whine whenever we must consider sweating out each day. While it’s not really a requirement, working out can work wonders for our body. If you are an individual who has a sedimentary office life, chances are you’re going to be bound to a chair for at least 80% of your day. You’re putting yourself at risk to a lot of ailments due to inactivity. If that’s not one to consider, you may also be putting in too much junk food.
Working out can help invigorate your blood which can help you sweat out the toxins from your body. If you’re trying to lose weight, working out is a good way to do so. Dieting may be 80% of your weight loss story but exercise will help keep you fit and aid your body in burning off the calories when you aren’t working out. You can also help your body fend off diseases and pathogens better since your body is at its tip top condition.