Tanning is a great way to make yourself look your best. While there are a lot of methods to tan, sunbathing is still the most common and cost-effective form of tanning. While many individuals would just lather some sunscreen and lie about to bask much of the sun, your body is under a constant exposure to the sun. This means that you’re not only trying to darken your skin but your body is also being dried up by it.
On these occasions, you’ll want to bring some water to keep yourself hydrated. However, if you’re not in the mood for the usual serving of H2O and hoping for other juices to keep your body as hydrated while tanning under the sun, here are some juices to cater to your palette:
- Watermelon Juice. It’s been known since time immemorial that Watermelons contain 80% water. Not only that, they’re one of the best fruits to eat during the summer season. If you’re hoping for a sweet drink while sunbathing, Watermelon juice is a great companion to keep you hydrated while basking under the sun.
- Strawberry Juice. If you’re the type who wants a much tarty appeal or someone who’s ridiculously in love with strawberries, then you’re going to love the fact that strawberries also help in hydration. With a whopping 92% on the water content as a fruit, strawberries are not only for cakes but make one of the ideal drinks for your sunbathing sessions.
- Celery Juice. This might the oddest one in the bunch but celery is a vegetable you’re not so accustomed to eating. At 95% on the water content, drinking celery juice also gives you a lot of fiber and minerals. This means that you’re not only keeping your hydration levels high but giving your body a good serving of vitamins and minerals while getting your bronze shade.
When it comes to keeping one’s self fit, it can be a challenge if you’re not looking out for what you eat. As they say, it’s twenty percent in the gym and eighty percent in the kitchen. One of the biggest hurdles is dinner, which is a time that most people like to let loose.
While treating yourself is never bad, having a really heavy dinner can be against you especially if you’re hoping to get a flatter belly. Most of the time, individuals let loose after work so they gain a lot of weight without realizing it. Not to worry, here are some tips that you might want to keep in mind for dinner time:
– Ricotta and other low-fat dairy help avoid in adding in a few more pounds.
– Try to minimize the consumption of red meat during dinner time. Your body has a harder time breaking red meat down and since dinner time is the meal before relaxing, the extra fat gets stored in your muscles without a second thought.
– Have a lot of fiber in your meal. Fiber is a key ingredient to getting your tummy as flat as it can be. Spinach is a good example of a high-fiber but low calorie vegetable that you can add to your meal.
– Put in some protein from white meat. It’s been known that fish and chicken had better amounts of protein from red meat. Not only that but since red meat is high in fat, white meat is a better option to chow on. Protein helps in the development of muscle mass thus aids in getting you a leaner frame.
– If you’re in the mood for some beef, you’ll want to get some grass-fed beef. This type of beef is rich in conjugated linoleic acid which can help lessen your body fat.
If there’s one way to sum up how you can make yourself a better person when it comes to food, there’s one line for that: You are what you eat. This line never ceases to turn heads especially with how common processed and fast food is in our system. It’s not surprising since we live in a highly urbanized area with so little time and resource to dedicate on growing fresh produce. At times, it can be very difficult to understand just how far the food we eat can do damage to your bodies.
You might not notice it now but constantly chowing down on some of our comfort food spells a lot of trouble for our skin. How about holding back on some sweets or skip on the usual fast food binge for the weekend? You’ll be more than happy to notice instant results once you’ve done so. For now, let’s see what we can do to help make our skin healthier and more glowing.
- This particular fruit is rich in fat and a good source of biotin. Biotin helps in keeping your skin nourished and avoids it from going brittle.
- Tomatoes are an excellent source of lycopene. Lycopene helps prevent sunburn especially if it’s mixed with olive oil. You can also benefit from the anti-oxidants and the nutrients a tomato gives.
- Green Tea. While not really something you’d eat, green tea has always been a staple on the healthy drink you should get. Green tea is brimming with nutrients that aid in keeping your skin look younger.
- Eggs might be a staple on your breakfast plate but don’t hold back on them. Eggs have high values of protein which help your skin in protecting itself from going dry as well as repairing cells that were damaged by free radicals.